Here are 10 things that you can expect as one of our patients:
Continuity of Care for the next 20 Years
- We have already got years of experience, but are still young enough to be practicing for the next 20 years and beyond.
- We are Bayside locals and look forward to bumping into our patients at the shops, whilst dropping the kids to school and when down on the bay.
Impeccable Infection Control and Safety
- We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standard of infection control.
- We comply completely with:
- AS/NZS 4815:2006
- AS/NZS 3003:2003
- Department of Health (CDNA) Guidelines
- ADA recommendations.
- Dental Board of Australia requirements.
- We welcome and encourage our patients to tour our Sterilisation Facility to see how seriously we take their health and safety.
- During treatment we further ensure your comfort and safety by providing you with:
- Safety Glasses to protect your eyes from our harsh lights and any debris.
- Protective bibs that completely cover your garments so we never splatter you or your clothes.
- Refreshing wipes at the completion of treatment, leaving your face clean and fresh.
- Pillow Top Chair – We’ve found the softest, most comfortable chairs to help you completely relax during your treatments.
- Digital X-Rays – Digital technologies now allow us to reduce your radiation dosage by up to 90%. This also allows us to manipulate the final image so that we can make the most accurate diagnosis for you, all in less time.
- Intra-Oral Cameras – We have a camera specially designed to take pictures of your teeth so we can show you exactly what is happening inside yours or your child’s mouth. The image is instant and can be viewed on our large, overhead monitor.
We spend many hours each year ensuring we are up to date with the latest research and knowledge in clinical dentistry so we can provide the highest quality of dental care.
We subscribe to a number of dental publications and are members of the following professional bodies:
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian Society of Occlusal Studies
- Australian Osseointegration Society
- International Team for Implantology
We ensure that all of our patients can make a truly informed decision regarding their treatment by providing:
- A comprehensive range of options for treatment.
- Photos of your teeth so you can see exactly what is going on.
- Clear and concise explanations of treatment.
- Information Sheets on a variety of topics.
Thanks to “The Wand”, we can now make the numbing process more comfortable than ever before. We also use numbing paste on the gum to further enhance your comfort.
We also use, when appropriate, a modern anesthetic that has a shorter half life, meaning you get terrific numbness whilst at the dentist and it wears off much faster than the standard anesthetic. We understand a lot of patients dislike the numb feeling, particularly when it lasts for the rest of the day or night.
Flexible Hours and Emergency Care
We realize that everyone is busy and trying to fit in a dental visit is often difficult. That is why we have made booking an appointment as easy as possible by offering the following:
- Early appointments starting at 8.00am.
- Late appointments up to 7.00pm.
- Saturday morning appointments.
- After hours emergency on call service for existing patients.
- Immediate Health Fund Rebates with HICAPS.
Multiple Entertainment Options
Your comfort and relaxation is our priority, so we provide:
- Ceiling Monitors above the dental chair so you can catch up on your favourite DVD or travel to Europe and beyond with one of our photo galleries, all whilst having your dental treatment.
- Noise cancelling headphones so if you really hate the sound of the dentist, just block us out!
- Great magazines, as well as up-to-date newspapers.
- We will always ensure that you receive treatment that matches both your needs and your budget.
- We pride ourselves on providing conservative, minimally invasive treatment.
- We strive for all of our patients to have a great experience at the dentist while leaving with a great smile, for life!